Private enterprise “Law Firm “Speaker”, which is registered and operates in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine (hereinafter – “Firm”) undertakes to protect the personal data of all persons who visited this site (hereinafter – the Site), in therefore seeks to protect the confidentiality of personal data (information or a set of information about an individual who is identified or can be identified), thereby creating and providing the most comfortable conditions for use of the Site to each user. This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) sets out the procedure for the Firm to process personal data, the types of personal data collected, the purposes of using such personal data, the Firm’s interaction with third parties, security measures to protect personal data, conditions access to personal data, as well as contact information for the user to access, modify, block or delete their personal data and address any questions that may arise to the user regarding the practice of personal data protection.
Collection and use of personal data
When a user uses the Firm’s Site, user data is processed, namely:
– IP addresses;
– settings of Internet browsers (User-agent).
When the user fills in the feedback form (“Leave a request” or order a “Callback”), the Firm processes the data of the applicant (user), namely:
When visiting the Site, all entries to the system are recorded. Other information regarding the applicant’s (user’s) traffic is not processed or stored. In any case, when optional information is requested, the applicant (user) will be notified at the time of collection of such information. The firm does not collect personal data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political beliefs, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership in trade unions, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual, health data or sexual life data of individual or his sexual orientation. The firm collects data on the statistics of visits to the Site and contact details of persons who have applied for services through the feedback form. The information may include information about the connection, traffic, browser of the visitor (user), as well as the date, time, duration of work on the Internet and stay on the Site, name, telephone and e-mail.
Processing of personal data
Processing and storage of personal data is carried out in data centers, which houses the equipment that ensures the operation of the Site services. The provided personal data is processed and can be stored in the personal database or a separate table of the Site database. The place of storage and processing of personal data is located at: Ukraine, Kyiv, blvd. Lesya Ukrainka, 26, office 613.
Purposes of the use of personal data
The user’s personal data is used in order to provide the services of the Site Firm, exchange information / news, relations in the field of advertising and communication.
Term of storage of personal data
Personal data is stored for no longer than necessary in accordance with the purpose of their processing.
A cookie is a text file or files that contain a small amount of information that is sent to a web browser and stored on the user’s device. Such devices may include a computer, mobile phone or other device through which the user visits the Site. Cookies can be perpetual (they are called persistent cookies) and stored on the computer until the user deletes them or temporary (such cookies are called session cookies), i.e., stored only until the browser is closed. In addition, cookies are divided into primary (they are set directly by the Site visited) and third-party (set by other websites).
- when the user visits the Site again, the cookie data is updated;
- in most cases, the default web browser allows automatic storage of cookies on the user’s device;
- disabling cookies may restrict access to published materials and / or malfunction of the Site services.
Firm uses the following categories of cookies:
– Strictly necessary cookies – required to move the user on the web page, search the Site, remember the previous actions of the user when going to the previous page in the same session.
– operational cookies – aggregate information about how the Site is used. This data is stored on the user’s device between web browser sessions. Examples of such data are the following metrics: time spent on the Site, the most frequently visited pages, understanding which sections and services of the Site were most interesting to the user, how effective this or that advertising and / or marketing campaign, etc. All information collected through operational cookies is intended for statistical and analytical purposes. Some cookie data may be provided to third parties who have permission from the website and only for the above purposes.
– Functional cookies – used to store settings or configurations that are stored on the user’s device between sessions of the web browser. These cookies also allow users to watch videos, participate in interactions (polls, voting) and interact with social networks. To make the experience more pleasant after visiting the resource, these cookies remember the information provided by the user, increasing the efficiency of interaction with the Site.
– Target cookies – are used to provide content that may be of interest to the user. This data is stored on the user’s device between web browser sessions. Examples of such data include the following metrics: tracking recommended text, graphics, audio, and video to avoid reruns, managing targeted advertising, evaluating the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, information about user visits to other resources during conversions, and other Site settings. The site may share this information with other parties, including media customers, advertisers, agencies, and related business partners, in order to provide quality targeted advertising.
– cookie-files of third-party services and analytics services:
Major web browsers (listed below) are set to automatically accept cookies. To disable them, use the help function in your browser. Help can be called up via the menu or using the F1 key.
Microsoft Edge – https://privacy.microsoft.com/ru-ru/privacystatement
Mozilla Firefox – https://www.mozilla.org/en/privacy/websites/#cookies
Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Opera – http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/ru/cookies.html
Safari for macOS – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
Interaction of the Site with other resources
When a user uses the Site, the codes of other Internet resources and third parties may be present on its pages, as a result of which such Internet resources and third parties receive user data. Therefore, these Internet resources can receive and process information that the user has visited these pages, as well as other information transmitted by the user’s browser.
Such Internet resources can be:
– banner display systems (for example, DoubleClick for Publishers, Admixer, AdRiver, etc.);
– social network plugins (for example, Discus, Facebook, Twitter, Google+);
– chatbots (ManyChat, Chatfuel, etc.).
The use of these services is necessary for the firm to quickly analyze visits to the Site, internal and external assessment of site traffic, depth of views, user activity. Firm does not store or process the data received from the specified services. Accordingly, if the user for any reason does not want these services to access his personal data, the user may, at his discretion, clear cookies (through his browser).
The site is not intended for minors. Firm takes security issues very seriously, especially for minors, and the Firm urges parents to explain to their children about Internet security issues, their specific purpose and need to use the Site.
Interaction of the Firm with third parties regarding personal data
Firm does not transfer personal data to third parties, except when such transfer is required by law, at the request of the personal data subject or in other cases set out in this Policy. Firm understands that personal information is the value and inalienable content, including personal non-property rights of any individual, and therefore takes all possible measures to protect the personal information of users, voluntarily and knowingly transferred by the latter to the Firm. The Site may contain links to other websites (for informational purposes only). When you go by link to other websites, this Policy will not apply to such sites. Therefore, the Firm recommends that you review the privacy and personal data policies of each website before transmitting any personally identifiable information.
Confidentiality of the activity of the personal data subject on the Site
Information about the activity (traffic) on the Site of users who pass through the network or e-mail of the user is protected in accordance with the law.
Protection of personal data
The firm uses generally accepted standards of technological and operational protection of information and personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, despite all efforts, the Firm cannot guarantee absolute protection against any threats arising outside the Firm’s regulation. The firm ensures the application of all relevant confidentiality obligations, as well as technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized or illegal disclosure or processing of such information and data, their accidental loss, destruction or damage. Firm provides access to information and personal data only to authorized employees who have agreed to ensure the confidentiality of such information and data in accordance with the requirements of the Firm. Dissemination of personal data without the consent of the personal data subject or his or her authorized person is permitted in cases specified by law and only (if necessary) in the interests of national security, economic well-being and human rights.
Conditions of access to personal data
The procedure for access to personal data of third parties is determined by the terms of the user’s consent provided to the owner of personal data to the processing of such data or in accordance with the requirements of the law. The user has the right to receive any information about himself from any subject of relations related to personal data, in case of indicating the surname, name and patronymic, place of residence (stay) and details of the document that certifies the individual who submits the request, except as provided by law. The user has access to data about himself free of charge.
Rights of the personal data subject
Firm informs the user about his rights as a subject of personal data, which are regulated by the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”, namely:
1) know about the sources of collection, location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or controller of personal data or give a corresponding order to obtain this information to authorized persons, except as provided by law;
2) receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information on third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
3) access to their personal data;
4) receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, an answer as to whether his personal data are processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data;
5) make a reasoned request to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
6) make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and controller of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or is inaccurate;
7) to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, non-provision or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or discredits the honor, dignity and business reputation an individual;
8) apply to the Commissioner of the Supreme Council of Ukraine for Human Rights or to the court with complaints about the processing of their personal data;
9) apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
10) make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process their personal data during the consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) for protection against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
To update, access, modify, block or delete your personal data, withdraw consent to the processing of personal data provided by you to the Firm in accordance with this Policy, or in the event of any comments, wishes or claims regarding your personal data, which are processed by the Firm, please contact the Firm: by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or write a letter to the address: 01133, Kyiv, blvd. Lesya Ukrainka, 26, office 613.
This Policy may be amended and supplemented from time to time and without prior notice to the user, including when changing the requirements of the law. In the event of significant changes to this Policy, the Firm will post a notice on the Site and specify the date of entry into force of these changes. If you do not refuse to accept them in writing within the specified period, it will mean that you agree to the relevant changes to the Policy. We ask you to review the Policy from time to time in order to be aware of any changes or additions.